We are currently expanding our team and looking for driven, highly motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join us! We value that our teammates are proactive, independent, passionate and above all else fearless.
Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the position you are applying for and your expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Retail Associate (Contract/Part-time) - Immediately Available
As a Retail Associate you will be the face and ambassador of the Brand, utilising your skills and have the responsibility to provide customers with a seamless and fuss-free shopping experience from online to offline and vice versa. You will play an important role to represent the company to our new and existing customers.
You have to be observant, meticulous, have lots of empathy, friendly, work well under pressure and resilient. You will be spearheading the transition of Jump Eat Cry as an online brand to an offline easy and fuss-free experience for our customers.
Your duties includes:
- Managing daily/monthly sales
- Operations at the retail store - Upkeep a clean environment on the floors and in the fitting rooms
- Inventory management. ensure that all apparels and sizes are stocked up in store. You are required to lias with our team in the main office for delivery of stocks to the store before the styles runs out
- Arrange to receive and process stock, replenishments, returns, damages and transfers, as well as support and lead all stock take exercises
- Advicing and styling customers to their preferences, providing excellent customer service and offering advice on fit, colour, style to best suit their needs
- Providing a seamless shopping experience, going above and beyond to assist customers with their needs
- Training the retail team - Provide training and supervise the performance of retail staffs, ensure that all actions are positive and going above and beyond customer's expectations
- Visual merchandising, changing of mannequins, rearranging apparels to upkeep the image of the store
You should have/be:
- An Ambassador of Jump Eat Cry, know and love the brand and its story
- Ensure that customer's experience is in sync with our brand story of Styling them into motherhood
- Believes in our mission
- Is genuine, happy, self-aware, strive to go above and beyond to provide an excellent shopping experience for customers
- Love engaging and feel comfortable talking to customers
- Good command of English is preferred
- Location: Central
- Hours: 11.30AM - 8.30PM
- Duration: 3 months
- Minimum weekly committment 3 days including 1 weekend
- Immediately available
Interested candidates please email in to email@example.com with the following details:
- Complete resume with photograph
- Tell us about yourself
- Date of availability
- Expected salary
Warehouse Admin Assistant (Flexible Full-time/Full-time)
Location: Pasir Panjang Road
As an Warehouse Admin Assistant, you will be managing all aspect of the administrative, operational and logistical works from data entry to warehouse inventory. We believe in growing and learning together and value that our teammates are responsible, independent and have a mature working attitude.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting customer service team with any information needed from the warehouse
- Pick and pack of online orders
- Processing of return mails
- Sort, organize, and store inventory and making sure that inventory is accurate
- Organized, plan and execute stock take
- Preparation of monthly photoshoots, quarterly events
- Various administrative tasks as required
- May require to carry up to 8kg boxes (Very rarely)
- Detailed, meticulous and responsible
- Good attitude and willingness to learn is a must
- Online shopping knowledge will be an advantage
- Able to converse in English
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Available Immediately
- Singaporeans/PR/Malaysians are welcome
Please apply for this position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "Application for Warehouse Admin Assistant".
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
You will be assisting with conceptualising and planning out marketing strategies that go in line with Jump Eat Cry's branding to engage and entice customers. You will be creating content for the company across all marketing platforms and are required to articulate your ideas clearly across. Strategies produced has to be of the highest standard alongside the creative team.
You should have:
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in any Marketing, Mass Communication or any relevant field.
- Students are welcomed
- Able to commit at least 3 months
- Proficient on Photoshop / Illustrator / Lightroom / Canva is an added plus!
- Creative in content creation and writing
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box
- Flexible working style
- Able to think & work strategically and systematically
- Have good attention to detail and an eye for good composition and end product.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach.
- Able to work well independently and with a team.
- Driven and take initiative. Get things done fast!
- Able to meet strict and short deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- A good command of English
- Strong willingness to learn
- Required to work 5 days a week (Including weekends, if required)
Opportunity to be converted to full-time after internship.
Please send in your CV to email@example.com with the subject: "Application for Marketing Intern" and your expected monthly rates.
Fit Model (Part Time)
You play an important role by giving feedback on the fit, movement and feel of the garment and nursing access in a clear and detailed manner.
Willingness to model all types of apparel during fitting
- You will be working alongside the design team by giving feedback on the feel and fit of the apparel and nursing access
- Translate the feedback into an excel format as clearly as possible for the technical designer
- Clothing to a Maternity size of UK8 (Bust 86cm, Hips 93cm), height of 160cm-168cm
- A belly is required to be worn during fitting.
- Work effectively and enthusiastically during fittings
- Good communication skills & attitude is a must.
- Basic computer proficiency skills (such as Microsoft Office)
- Must be concise and detailed
- Can work independently and in a team
- Fit models must maintain their target weight and size to maintain consistent sizing
- This position is approximately 1 to 2 half-day/full-day shifts per month; schedule will be arrange 1 week prior to fitting
- Fitting will be between 11am-7pm, Monday to Friday