Busy Mat Large Placemat - Zoo Animals
** All Ju-Ju-Be items sold are strictly non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable **
We hope you love your purchase but we understand that mistakes can be made when you cannot try the garments on before buying.
If you are not happy with your purchase, we offer returns for store credit within 7 days of package delivery for full priced items only.
Sale items and intimates are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Unfortunately, we do not provide exchanges as some of our sizes sells out quite quickly.
For more information, please click here.
Our sizing for babies are by the average age measurements. If they are in between sizes, we usually recommend to pick the bigger size so that they can wear it longer.
We also recommend referring to the measurements for every product as not all designs have the same measurements.
We are going to the ZOO ZOO ZOO. Bring along our mats to the zoo and get your little one colour as they spot the animals in our zoo. Now all the animals come alive which makes the little ones learn while they colour. This mat will enhance the family bonding by colouring, learning and recognising the animals.
Our Zoo Animals are inspired by our Singapore Zoological Garden, we have included Orangutan, Parrot, Monkey, Giraffe, Otter, Lion, Penguin, Horse, Crocodile, Panda, Elephant, Hippopotamus and Sloth!
30cm x 40cm
- Combine the mats together with by hooking the tabs together to create your very own Busymat Book!
- FDA certified, BPA free
- Texture: Smooth and buttery
- Does not crease when folded
- Comes in a Kraft box packaging
- To wash, rinse under running water
- To reuse the mats, use wet/dry tissue to clean off the marker ink
- Markers are sold separately
- Busy Mat products are non-exchangeable/refundable
- No cancellation of order once order is placed
- Promo codes are not applicable for all Busy Mat Products unless stated
- Photos are for illustration purposes, colours may vary slightly due to the lighting differences
- Not available for overseas shipping